II CLARINET COURSE SUMMER 2015
Location: Valderrobres ( Teruel ) – Spain
Professors: Pascal Moragués, Emilio Ferrando, Juan Luis Royo and Carlos García
CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
Limited places. Admission by order of registration.
Pay the fee into the account:
IBAN: ES06 3080 0008 1221 3205 0713 BIC: BCOEESMM080
CAJA RURAL DE TERUEL
Avd. Aragón 19. 44600 – Alcañiz (Teruel – SPAIN)
student name / MMM – CLARINET COURSE SUMMER 2015
- Required for admission, submit the registration and proof of income. Deadline: June 26, 2015.
- If for some reason, the student will can’t attend the course, be withheld 40% of the total amount (tuition + housing), for the costs of registration arrangements.
- For registration fill the following form and send the proof of income at email:firstname.lastname@example.org
MODALITY A. Aimed at students in elementary teaching. Includes individual lessons, technical work in group and ensembles, with JuanLuis Royo and Carlos García (every day). Fee € 302
MODALITY B. Aimed at students of profesional degree (freshmen to fourth grade). Includes individual lessons, technical work in group and ensembles, with Juan Luis Royo and Carlos García (every day). Fee € 302
MODALITY C. Aimed at students in 5th and 6th year of vocational education, students from higher teachings and postgraduates. Includes daily individual classes with guest teachers (Pascal Moraguès / Emilio Ferrando), technical work in group and ensembles with Juan Luis Royo and orchestral repertoire with Carlos García, plus professional guide report. Fee € 387.
MODALITY D. Aimed to student or professional interested in attending than listeners Fee 150€
* Accommodation at special rates in Valderrobres are available.
Accommodation at special prices in Valderrobres.
The organization provides a range of accommodation in Valderrobres for students who request it. Limited places.
OPTION I: apartment for 3-4 people on full board * 216 €
OPTION II: room or apartment for 1-2 persons full board * 276 €
* Full board includes from dinner on day 5 to day 11 breakfast.
Students with food allergies must advise when booking accommodation and meals.
The accommodation income will made in conjunction with the course fee. BOOKING ACCOMMODATION
More information about accommodation:
Tfno: (+34) 978 890 470
S p o n s o r s a n d C o n t r i b u t o r s