I Mentoring Music Matters CONTEST FOR YOUNG CLARINETISTS
Data: July 7 – July 8, 2014
Place: Valderrobres (Teruel)
Tribunal: Philippe Cuper, J.Luis Royo, Carlos García, Alfonso Catalán, Iñaki Navarrete, Álvaro Carrilllo, Enric Rodríguez.
CATEGORY A. For clarinetists under 14 .
CATEGORY B. For clarinetists between 14 and 18 years of age who are studying clarinet average percentage .
CATEGORY C. For clarinetists who are pursuing Degree or have completed Degree in 2014 regardless of age .
Entry fee : 50 Euros for all modes non refundable. Join in Account: IBAN: ES06 3080 0008 1221 3205 0713 BIC: BCOEESMM080 Concept: student name / MMM – CLARINET COMPETITION 2014
DEVELOPMENT OF THE CONTEST:
- On day 7 in the morning the reception of candidates will take place in public school music from Valderrobres, located on Belchite street # 18 from the same locality .
- On day 7 in the evening the first stage of the competition will develop.
- Day 8 afternoon the final competition which will be open to the public will develop.
Application form in pdf (in Spanish).
Also can fill here the application form
CONDITIONS OF CONTEST
The organization makes available to all candidates for free accompanist for the competition.
Program of the competition:
Preliminary round : Study No. 19 of the ” 26 elementary studies ” J. Lancelot and 1st mov. Mozart Sonatina .
Final round : Promenade R. Clerisse
Preliminary round : Study No. 1 of the ” 32 Studies for Clarinet ” by C. Rose and 1st mov. Concerto No. 3 K. Stamitz .
Final round : Concertino C. M. von Weber.
Preliminary round : Study No. 3 of ” Modern Studies ” P. Jean -Jean and three pieces of Stravinsky.
Final round : 1st and 2nd mov. W concert . A. Mozart.
CONTEST PRIZES :
The organization will award a single prize by category .
Category A: Free Registration for clarinet MMM course taught by Carlos García and Juan Luis Royo from 9 to 13 July 2014 and Diploma .
Category B: Free Registration for the course clarinet MMM taught Philippe Cuper and Emilio Ferrando from 9 to 13 July 2014 and a concert or several concerts as a soloist with the resident orchestra of MMM playing the Concerto No. 3 Stamitz and Diploma .
Category C: Free registration for the course taught clarinet MMM Philippe Cuper and Emilio Ferrando from 9 to 13 July 2014 and a concert or several solo concerts with a semi-professional orchestra playing Mozart ‘s Concerto and Diploma .
* The prize does not include accommodation during the course.
* The solo concerts of the winners of the modes B and C will be held on dates to be determined throughout 2015 and will not be paid. The organization will cover travel and accommodation expenses of the winners during the days of rehearsals and concerts, leaving the expenses for meals by the person concerned.